Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter 2016

We took a quick trip to Boise for my friend Chris's wedding over Easter weekend. Chris and I met in college, he was in my x-ray program. Chris, our friend Cara and I drove to Las Vegas for our student x-ray conference. While we were there I met Trent and I thought he was really cute. Chris had a little bit of a crush on one of our teachers, and one of the nights we were there he wanted to go to a party where our teacher was. I found out that Trent was going to to the Knights of the Round table show at Excalibur, so I convinced Chris and Cara to come with me. Chris wasn't very excited about it, but he went with me anyway. That night Trent and I stayed up all night talking, and now we have been married for almost 8 years! :)


It was so nice to catch up with all of these friends I haven't seen in so many years. A lot of them were there when Trent and I got engaged. Chris coordinated with Trent to make sure we were at the Venetian at the right time, Megan and Nikke did my hair and dressed me up that night (while I had no idea what was going on). And they were all there to take pictures and watch when I said yes! They will always mean a lot to me because of that.
 It was great to catch up hear about their jobs, spouses and children. Congratulations Chris!


Since it was Easter weekend, we met a few friends at Ann Morrison park for an Easter egg hunt. I thought Mason would only be interested in picking up one or two eggs. But we told him what to do and he went for it. He was an egg hunting machine.



This is Addie, she is our friend Christine and Geoff's daughter. Christine was my roommate in college. She and Mason made a good team.

Our friends Joel and Dez brought their daughter Hadley. She has the cutest, chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen!!


We also got to see Grandpa Brad (Boompa) and Grandma and Grandma Russell. Brad introduced Mason to their horse Shaz. He even helped Mason sit on the horse!! Mason was so excited. He talked about it all day. (I sit on horsie!!)












No comments:

Post a Comment