Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!



 Mason and I drove up to Jerome with Aunt Aubree.  Boompa and Oma Russell came to pick her up and have a visit with him. He loves seeing them, and especially loves grabbing Grandpa's glasses! The cute owl hat is a gift from Aubree from Argentina! 








No opening presents before Christmas Mr. Mason!



He also had a visit with Santa Claus this month. He wasn't afraid at all, he patted his beard and just stared at him. 



My parents' neighbors have a horse, and we took Mason to visit him. He looked pretty amazed at seeing such a large animal, but he wasn't afraid! He reached out to pat his nose. Pam, this picture is for you. :) 






And our big news...Mason is CRAWLING!!























1 comment:

  1. Love the owl hat!! Mason's eyes are sooooo big. I just adore his little face! I LOVE that picture of you and him under the umbrella! It is so cute. He looks like a professional crawler. He is amazing! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete