Chinatown.
Alcatraz Island
We got our exercise on those steep streets!
We also met Ernie and Jackie in San Diego for a quick trip to the beach! Mason and I visited my Uncle Hal and Aunt Ann for a day, then the Garrisons and Trent flew in to meet us. Mason saw the ocean for the first time. The first day all three kids loved the beach, they played in the water and the sand all day. The second day, we took them back to the same beach...and all three of them screamed and cried and ran away in terror. The adults stood there dumbfounded. Apparently the kids were done being on vacation.
Swimming in Hal and Ann's pool.
Balboa Park.
Ahhhhhh....I LOVE beach pictures!! I love the pictures of Mason with sand all over his head! So funny!!
ReplyDeleteI just love San Diego. Balboa Park is so fun! It looks like you guys had a seriously terrific time!