Sunday, November 29, 2015

Life changes

I recently decided to leave my job and stay home with Mason. This was an enormously difficult decision and came with a lot of heartache. This job was the reason we moved to Washington, I left a position that I really enjoyed in Utah, and I was hoping it would be a positive change. Unfortunately I found myself in an extremely negative environment. I hoped it would improve, but it got to the point where my unhappiness with my job was effecting every aspect of our lives. I decided to leave my position and enjoy being a mom for the time being. I'm hoping I can find something else that I enjoy soon. Trent has been so supportive during this tumultuous time and I am so grateful that I have him to lean on. I am sad to leave a field that I love, but I'm going to keep a positive attitude, look towards the future and choose to be happy! And spend a little more time with this adorable stinker.




1 comment: