Thursday, April 17, 2014

10 weeks!


Mason has changed so much in the last few weeks, he is getting so big!! He is getting much better at holding his head up (until he gets tired and it just falls forward), he likes to stand up on our laps and hold himself up and he smiles all the time. He babbles to us and loves it when I sing to him. I have sang him every Beatles song I know but his favorite is Hey Jude. He gets the biggest smile on the Na-Na-Na-Na part. 



I am going back to work on Monday. I am excited to use my brain again (I feel like I have dropped a considerable amount of IQ points after not sleeping for a few months), but I will be so sad to leave this little boy! We found a wonderful daycare for him. A woman named Luisa runs it out of her home, and she only takes kids until they go to Kindergarten. She also only takes a few kids, there will only be 4-5 children in her class and she came with wonderful references. I think Mason will do very well there, although I still want to put him under my desk while I work. He will be very quiet, I promise!! 





He still loves his puppies. 


Taking a little snooze.



 And showing his rocker side.

Where did these bears come from??




Trent went fishing in Stanley, Idaho last weekend with a few friends of ours from Salt Lake. He had so much fun and caught a few Steelhead, even though he had to hike through three feet of snow to get to the river! Brr. But he only gets that big cheesy grin when he just caught a fish!!





2 comments:

  1. That picture of Trent is awesome! I love Mason's elephant sweatshirt - it is adorable! I'm excited to see you Monday morning at 8, but I'm sad for you that you have to leave your baby. I won't tell if I see him snoozing under your desk! He could be our therapy baby. He'll make all the old people feel better with his baby smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the patients would love it! He would make their treatment more enjoyable. :)

      Delete